Monday, June 19, 2023

Best moment of my Tawang Journey by bike ride

 




The best snapshot of my Tawang venture by bicycle ride was the point at which I arrived at the Sela Pass. As I climbed higher into the mountains, the air became crisper, and the view turned more amazing with each diversion. The street drove me to the Sela Pass, roosted at an elevation of 13,700 feet, encompassed by grand snow-covered tops.
As I remained there, the all-encompassing perspective left me awestruck. The huge scope of the Tawang Valley loosened up before me, specked with shining lakes and rich green knolls. The daylight moved on the unblemished white snow, making a strange feeling. The fresh mountain air filled my lungs, restoring me from the inside.

The feeling of achievement and the sheer excellence of the spot overpowered me. I couldn't resist the opportunity to wonder about the miracles of nature and the mind boggling venture I had attempted. At that time, I felt a significant association with the mountains and a feeling of harmony that words neglect to portray.

The memory of that supernatural second at the Sela Pass will be for all time carved to me, filling in as a sign of the excellence and loftiness that anticipates the people who adventure into the obscure on two wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment